Friday, March 16, 2012

POSEUR..

I felt pressured being the breadwinner of my family.. I dont come from a rich family.. Im not even a socialite... If i want something i need 2 earn 4 it... Life is not easy n it taught me 2 be a very strong person.. Being the eldest cause  me 2 be independent n alert bout my surrounding.. I know how difficult it is 2 earn some money.. Dats y i learn 2 be a better person n work really hard..

Im very focus bout my work... Sometime i like 2 play around but i never took my job 4 granted... Honestly i will make everything perfect 4 the other shift b4 i went home... I know how difficult it is 2 get the output.. I always make my machine go green b4 i went out.. I guess the following shift knows it.. But today i got such a shocked story... It really kills my mood n put me in a bad condition..

"Someone" or maybe more than a person complaint bout us n wrote it in a ledger.. Of course the BIG BOSS read it n ask my PE.. Poor my PE.. She knows nothing.. Yet she need 2 answer it 2 the upper management... When i first read it i feel really mad at that person.. Which moron wrote stupid stuff bout us on the ledger?? I never suspect anyone but i try 2 ask the following shift but their answers dissapoint me.. How come none of them knows bout this?? Is it true that they know nothing or they just make fun of us?? Seriously la...

Im not blaming anyone but dis is really bizarre.. 2 the person who complaint bout us,  i know u r out there..  Stop hiding... Dont be a loser n hides behind ur boss.. If u r not satisfied bout us u can just ask us.. No need 2 diss bout us on the ledger.. Ive had enough with drama in my house area.. Do i need 2 face another drama in my workplace 2?? 2 "dat person", SPEAK UP.. DONT BE A POSEUR.. .Dat irritates me the most.. A POSEUR..

No comments:

Post a Comment